You Are Here: Pages ›› Terms
Terms & Conditions
Please scroll through this screen to read our Conditions of Sale before placing your order.
1. These Conditions of Sale are for all customers.
2. Goods are subject to availability.
3. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information.
4. We try to ensure that descriptions, specifications and pictures on this site are as accurate as possible. However, we do not accept responsibility for colour variation caused by the technical limitations of our site or the technology used to access it. In addition we do not accept responsibility for colour variations inherent in the materials used in the products.
Prices and Payment
6. We do not currently charge VAT on children's shoes at the present time as childrens footwear is zero rated (subject to meeting certain requirements). VAT is charged on non clothing items.
7. We accept credit and debit card payments via Cardsave, PayPal or Google Checkout as using these independent gateway's are a safer, simpler way to send and receive money online.
Using Paypal you can pay for items you buy on online safely using money held in your PayPal account balance if you have one or use your credit card or debit card with either Cardsave, Paypal or Google Checkout.
If you wish you can sign up for a PayPal account, you just need to select PayPal as your payment method when you shop online. Websites that accept PayPal will show the PayPal logo in their checkout. You will be asked to log into your account with your email address and password to confirm the payment. PayPal never shares your financial information with sellers or retailers.
It’s free to sign up for a PayPal account.
8. Under normal circumstances we will process your order within 24 hours of receipt and delivery in the UK (including BFPO address's) will be via Royal Mail's Packetpost 1st or 2nd class or via Interlink Express. Orders over £40 or weighing more than than 1.1 kg will usually be sent using a signed for service.
11. You cannot cancel an order once it has been despatched. You will need to follow our returns policy.
12. If you are not 100% Satisfied with your purchase you may return it to us for a refund or exchange. We will normally accept a return within 21 days providing that the item is returned as new, unworn and with its original packaging and labels intact. Your Giant Strides receipt must also be returned. New and unworn means there are no scratches, marks, blemishes on the item, there are no signs of wear on the product and the product must be in a saleable condition. The 21 day return policy is extended for the festive shopping season, items puchased from November 1st can be returned up to the following 21st January.
13. The item is your responsibility until it has reached us. We recommend that you send the item using a recorded delivery service that insures you for the full value of the item. We do ask that you pay the costs of returning the goods to us but if you ask for an exchange we will pay for any goods we send back to you.
The contents of our website are the copyright of Giant Strides and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are trade marks.
By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it and to be bound by our terms. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.